Hi, it's usually at this point I get shouted at.

WICD is interesting, but we've had far more success with
http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=92  You must however understand
that such postings cannot be supported by the team. A lot of the things over
there are either on the Wiki area, or they are not. The things that are not
on the Wiki area are nothing to do with the lubuntu team.; they are, as
http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=103 says, daft things that we
do.

Chromium is still about the leanest browser, it may take a little more RAM
up on entry, but requires less per new tab than ffox does. As the argument
goes on, it will finish with HTML5 in a couple of years time, flv will not
be an issue. (http://www.youtube.com/html5 ) Oh, it will happen :-)

Yeah, I have seen that in certain reports they do say that xubuntu is more
resource hungry than ubuntu; that is of no concern to us, we concentrate on
the best we can do for lubuntu.
http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=52

People confuse Chome with Chromium, they are different. also the devs for
Chromium are accessible but please understand that the whole google OS /
Chrome / Chomium is very new. We do have a 'slight' advantage ... it's all
developed around ubuntu / debian. Oooh, I do love it when a plan comes
together - Just don't tell a certain William Gates.

Regards,

Phill.

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 4:45 AM, Jean-Pierre Vidal Piesset <jpx...@gmail.com