Hi Julien,

when we were looking at the reporting bugs coding, I had a further dig down
that page. Under "Contributing to the lubuntu project"

*Reporting bugs* (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ReportingBugs) the page
you were working on seems fine.

*Translations* (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Lubuntu) is a
non-existant page, would be okay to add that page and then split it into two
parts; the lxde parts of lubuntu would point to the translations section at
http://lxde.org/join_lxde_community with a mention of the Ubuntu
translations team at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations

*Tests* (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/SubTeams/TestingSubTeam) Is
referring back to 10.04 testing, would this be better to point to the
Developers section (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Developers)

*Code & Patches* points to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Developers so
seems to be correct.

*Artwork* points to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Artwork so seems to be
correct.

"if you are interested in contributing in one or more of these areas, please
go to the SubTeams
section<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/GettingInvolved#subteamsection>
 for more information."
the "SubTeams section" click goes nowhere. Possibly rephrase to
"If you are interested in contributing in one or more of these areas, please
click on the areas above that you would like to help with"

I'd also like to add *Documentaion *to the list of areas where people can
apply to. With having Zach along for helping with wiki format etc. we do now
have some extra resources in man-hours and knowledge to be able to have a
sub-team (plus I know a couple of others who will help).

Regards,

Phill.