Same thing..

My dv6000 do not install de new version, then I tried to install regular
ubuntu, same result. I guess it is due to some screen resolution config. I will
check foruns when I get a free time.

De: lubuntu-desktop-bounces+fabio_floripa=hotmail....@lists.launchpad.net
[mailto:lubuntu-desktop-bounces+fabio_floripa=hotmail....@lists.launchpad.net]
Em nome de eigenroot
Enviada em: terça-feira, 3 de maio de 2011 10:58
Para: lubuntu-desktop@lists.launchpad.net
Assunto: [Lubuntu-desktop] Black laptop screen when installing Lubuntu 11.04

Hi everyone,

I was trying to install Lubuntu 11.04 in my laptop. However, after booting into
LiveCD and select "Install Lubuntu", the I found screen just went black.
However, the CDROM was still working. I could not continue my installation just
because of that. And I don't know what kind of diagnosis information I should
post here. Could anyone please help? Thanks very much.