2013/6/3 Yorvyk <yorvik.ubu...@googlemail.com>:

> What's the rush? The question was asked just over three days ago. It is
> a question that requires serious debate.
> I'd like to raise another question or two. If we go to Firefox, what will
> happen when you upgrade to Saucy. Will Firefox replace Chromium? Will they
> be there side-by-side? Will there be an easy way to migrate bookmarks etc?

The rush is to make a decision for alpha 1 (20th June), to make us
enough time to deal with the side effects you mentioned.

Anyway, I think we have enough comment about this. I would like to
thanks all people for their contributions. With all the comments, It
seems that Firefox behave quite well for our targets. I also test it a
bit on my 701 netbook. I can confirm Firefox works well. However, the
difference between the 2 is not as big as it was when we choose
Chromium some years ago.

I'll try to summarize the arguments for, and against the 2 as soon as possible.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne