On Aug 20, 2004, at 12:36 PM, Jeff Breidenbach wrote:

I don't understand this.  StandardTokenizer.java hasn't changed since
last year.

I have packaged Lucene such that 'ant javacc' is called at package build time. I now see the problem - 'import java.io.*;' has been removed from StandardTokenizer.jj in Lucene 1.4.1. When I put that line back in, things build fine.

Now that I know what the problem is, I'll go ahead and patch the Debian
package. Please make sure the Lucene codebase gets fixed as well.

The codebase has been fixed, as of a couple of weeks ago :)