Hi all,

One of my colleagues noticed that in testing 2.15.1 out the stats returned
include snapshot_time showing up in a different fashion than before.
Previously, ktime_get_real_ts64 was used to get the current timestamp and that
was presented when stats were printed, whereas now uptime is used as returned
by ktime_get.  Is there a monotonic requirement to snapshot_time that I'm not
thinking about that makes ktime_get more useful?  The previous behavior of
getting the current time alongside the stats so you could reason about when
they were gotten made more sense to me.  But perhaps Andreas had a different
vision for use of snapshot_time given that he was the one who revised it?

I'm glad to open a bug and propose a patch if this was just a mistake, but
figured I'd ask first.

Best,

ellis