2013/7/24 Samuel Stirtzel <s.stirt...@googlemail.com>:
> After lxsession has beed ported to Qt I can add informations how to
> "easily" cross compile LXDE-Qt for ARM or other architectures.
> It also works with the current lxsession, but IMHO it is unreasonable
> to pull in GTK libs just for one package on "limited resources"
> embedded devices.

lxsession itselft can be used without gtk support, if you don't build
it with build-in clipboard and polkit support. The problem is the
applications outside lxsession, like lxsession-logout, lxsession-edit
... but it's designed to not pull gtk by default for the core. If not,
it's a bug.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne