Am 07.09.2008 um 18:01 schrieb Pavel Sanda:

Vincent van Ravesteijn - TNW wrote:
We should only determine the correct modifiers for the if- statement. I propose:

if ((completer_->inlineVisible() || completer_->popupVisible())
{
    eat the tab key before anyone else can do something with it;
}

i've commited something slightly different to fix the bug which annoys me now,
if you have something better in mind, please post the whole patch...

still want to introduce some option for accepting completion after first tab,
so the current state is not the final one imho.

Adding another LFUN for this behaviour should be easy. So you could bind that to TAB instead of the "normal" iterative completion. I would prefer that over yet another checkbox in the completion settings.

Stefan