> The patch contains now the following:
>
> - It prevents that the package "listings" is included twice.
> - Adjusted parsing of the Listings settings.
> - The widgets in Document Settings->Listings Settings are switched.
> - I gave both the InsetListing Settings UI and the Document Settings
>   ->Listings Settings UI the same appearance.
> - I replaced twice from_ascii into from_utf8.
> - The color package is now automatically included. (when necessary)

New in this patch:
- allowing escaped braces in parameters
- checking for unmatched unescaped braces during validation
- added a missing button policy to bc() of the GuiListings dialog
  (otherwise validation does not make sense)

>> How about a title 'Error caused by brace ( } )' ? I mean non-paired
>> brace in parameters. I guess this was why I counted {} only for
>> outside braces.
>
>Vincent what about this? When this is not a problem, your patch can go
in.

This could go in soon I think.

PS. I splitted the patch in gui and 'non-gui'.

Vincent