Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
Vincent van Ravesteijn - TNW wrote:

First, when only selecting the end_margin between 'after i-1' and
'before i', the anchor is incorrectly set to be equal to the cur. This
is because comparing two CursorSlices does not take into account the
boundary property (because the CursorSlice does not know this).

Second, if we call cur.setSelection() in line Text3.cpp:1256 we should
require some sort of repaint, because if the selection is adjusted, we
may have to draw the selection again.

Here are two patches solving these two minor issues.

Both looks good to me. Somebody please commit them (or wait until you have commit privilege). It might be a good idea to transfer the boundary to CursorSlice, but that is maybe not for 1.6.0.

Abdel.