hi,

in the last discussions there was quite agreement of our plans but nobody
step up to realize them.

1. we agreed to drop FAQ manual(s). should be this done only in menu or
   should we remove it completely from svn tree?

2. ToC is not much usable. Should we drop it only from menu or should
   we disable the generation in the instalation process?

3. this was not discussed before but i'd like to propose one more thing:
   in the mai help menu lets have only basic manuals like Tutorial/Guide,..
   and make one submenu Advanced with shortcuts, lfuns, latex config,
   and possibly add some things we have in example but i feel them to be manuals
   more then examples like - linguistics, braille, new xypic.

1&2 has already two more OKs so unless somebody start scream i will knock them
down.

pavel