De : Pavel Sanda [mailto:p...@twin.jikos.cz]
Envoyé : lundi, 18. janvier 2010 15:06
À : Yves Cornuz
Objet : Re: Trans-Siberian Railroad pictures - question

> Dear Pavel,
> Thanks for your demand. The picture can be used as long as it is not for
> commercial purpose and not in the travel industry. The only demand is that

Hello again,

to be explicit, its not for commercial purpose and it has nothing to do with
travel industry - it was intended just as part of a banner for free document
processor LyX ( http://www.lyx.org ) in its upcomming release, see also this
screenshot ;) http://www.lyx.org/misc/archaeology/lyx-2.0-qt-entry.png

We have the habit to give credit to anybody involved in our work, into -
firstly our web page http://www.lyx.org/Credits - secondly in "Credit"
dialog
of the application itself. I will be happy to add your entry if you want,
but
for this we need your statement that this particular banner can be used.

If so can you please reply to me that you give us the permission to use this
banner under the license GPL-2 or later and an put lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org
email in CC?

Thank you,
Pavel