> BTW, on the way of revising, I noticed one entry is missing in .po
> file. When you try to do "advanced search", menu "Insert -> Insert
> Regular Expression" appears. But it doesn't seem it is in the po file
> as far as I see in en.po file. I appreciate if you could check it.
> Thanks,
> Koji

you are right, there must be some bug in the way we produce strings
from menu files, i guess OptSubMenu item is the problem.

forwarding to devel list.

JMarc, there is also second bug in the way we produce .po files.
i get huge diff when i remerge strings in clean tree
which was just configured and with three where moc created
all those ui_XXX.h files in src/frontends/qt4 after first make.

i need to run two different trees because of it.

pavel