Yann Collete wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> I just what to change the background color. For example:
>
> Latex_Tag -> switch background color to light gray
>
> \begin{verbatim}
>
> Some text
>
> \end{verbatim}
>
> Latex_Tag_2 -> switch background color to "normal"
>
> This "method" will allow me to add a minimum of Latex command in ERT.
> It will also allow me to ignore the style of the \begin{} \end{} block
> (quote, verbatim, etc...)

i hope i understand your problem well.
what do you think about this solution:

save the following lyx-layout as  ~/.lyx/layouts/color.inc
and add in e.g. ~/.lyx/layouts/stdclass.inc the line

Input color.inc

Save the file and reconfigure lyx, close it and run lyx again.
Now you can choose the style "standard-color" from within lyx.
the following lyx-text appears in blue and will be printed with
gray-background. no ERT, pure LyX ;-)

Herbert

#-------file color.inc  voss/001204
# Standard color-style definition
Style Standard-Color
  Margin                Static
  LatexType             Environment
  LatexName             cminipage
  ParIndent             MM
  ParSkip               0.4
  Align                 Block
  AlignPossible         Block, Left, Right, Center
  LabelType             No_Label
  # standard font definition
  Font
    color               blue
  EndFont

  Preamble
  \usepackage{color,calc}
  \definecolor{myColor}{rgb}{0.9,0.9,0.9}%   rgb color model
  \newenvironment{cminipage}{%
  %\setlength{\fboxsep}{-\fboxrule}
     \noindent%
     \begin{lrbox}{\@tempboxa}%
     \begin{minipage}{\linewidth-2\fboxsep}}%
   {\end{minipage}%
   \end{lrbox}%
   \colorbox{myColor}{\usebox{\@tempboxa}}}%
  EndPreamble