Hello,

I've decided to do my note-taking (Zettelkasten) by just using pen &
paper and when I want to produce some context I'll just use LyX -
exporting to markdown when I want something for the web (using Tiki
CMS) or LyX/LaTeX for writing articles (pdfs), slide-presentations,
books…

However, being non-native speaker/writer I do find useful to use some
grammar checkers.

To support LanguageTool I've subscribed to Premium version,
but found out that despite being open-source etc. it has its
limitations (see e.g. https://github.com/valentjn/ltex-ls/issues/215).

Otoh, I've a licence for proprietary Antidote
(https://www.druide.com/en) which can check text provided as e.g.
markdown, LaTeX...

Now I wonder if you have any suggestion how to review lyx-gc to either
support newer versions of LanguageTool or to use Antidote's ability to
grammar-check LaTeX markup considering that lyx-gc was using chktex to
do the task.

Any other suggestion how to add grammar-check feature to LyX?

Sincerely,
Saša

--
As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body,
from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes