Am 27.04.24 um 11:53 schrieb Andreas Plihal via lyx-users:

I use both footnotes and endnotes in my KOMA Script book. If I don't intervene, both will be numbered the same way. Unfortunately, the reader cannot judge from its appearance alone whether it is a footnote or an endnote. I want to mark the footnotes as traditional numbers and the endnotes as starred numbers. I use the Enotez package for the endnotes. How can I achieve this?

write into the preamble

\def\enmarkstyle{*}

Then in the current text, the endnote gets a preceeding star, but only in the
text, not in the list of endnotes.

Herbert