I have very much enjoyed using LyX 2.0!  Thanks to the development team for
your efforts!

A few minor things that I have found recently regarding forward/reverse PDF
search on Mac with Skim:

In section 5.6 of "Additional.lyx" on the "Skim" directions for reverse
search, there is a problem with the status quo.  It should read:

"Skim->Preferences->Sync choose 'custom' preset and enter
command /Applications/LyX.app/Contents/MacOS/lyxeditor"

I have not had success in getting forward search to work with Skim on Mac
(using the default commands supplied with LyX for forward search with Skim).
 It opens a file, but does not position itself anywhere near the requested
line.  Can anyone duplicate this?

Best wishes,

James