How hard is it for us to make a nicer, more helpful error page for this? I'm guessing it's going to be a common problem when more people start running the two together.

(I know, I know, I should know the answer and be able to write the solution myself, but my django-fu isn't quite up to speed yet, so I'm asking first.)

 Terri

PS - Thanks again to the Jeffs!