Don't forget about Elon's New Heater!

We're seeing a bit of a reduction of complaints now from this. Are any others seeing it start to slow down as well? I'm hoping MS is getting better at fighting it, but it may just be that I have. I haven't quite gone as far as blocking them but I have added high spam scores, and even increased spam scores from all MS IPs.

On 2024-01-16 16:24, Russell Clemings via mailop wrote:
Since exim_mainlog rolled over Saturday night, I see 332 successful
incoming emails from onmicrosoft.com [2] and 52 spam rejects. Based on
the subject lines, all of the successes were spam. So I've added
"blacklist from *.onmicrosoft.com [2]" to spamassassin. I just hope
people won't be too disappointed about missing out on their Dewalt
Power Stations and their YETI 30-Oz. travel mugs.

On Mon, Jan 15, 2024 at 10:30 AM Randolf Richardson, Postmaster via