Am 29.01.2024 um 14:05:30 Uhr schrieb Michael Peddemors via mailop:

> And of course, this 'could' be caused by backscatter on their
> servers, if the emails originated from your server ;)
>
> Ensure your domains have SPF records of course, but we need more
> information on the list to determine if this is forgeries, or an eBay
> inherent problem.

It is not a bounce, it is a legit email from ebay from an existing ebay
account that matches the actions the user does (like receiving a oder
confirmation and invoice after an order).
If have already contacted the owner of the account and he confirmed
that the mail address root@out.domain isn't listed in his ebay
preferences.

--
Gruß