It would be really nice if the calendar would pop up in a Mailplane window.
 Everytime I click on calendar and it pops up in my browser, it forces me to
switch my logged in Google Apps user (which is precisely the reason I start
using Mailplane was to stop that).  Is it possible to just make the calendar
pop up in a Mailplane window and have the other external links go to the
browser?  Being that this is a feature request, I'm sure I'd have to wait
for a new version, but it would be worth the wait.  Thanks.

-e
--
Eric Lubow
w: eric.lubow.org