Hi,

I've been tinkering around with PHP MapScript lately, and I start to like it
even better than MapServer CGI.

However, I'm still at loss at enabling the layer selection checkbox. In
MapServer CGI, you create the checkbox with such code:
<input type="checkbox" name="layer" value="river" [layer_check]/>River

I have tried Google for sample codes, but couldn't find any. I have tried
MapServer.pdf documentation too, and still couldn't find anything useful.
However, it seems to me that unlike MapServer CGI, in PHPMapScript we don't
have to hardcode each layer's name. Instead, it can dynamically recognize layer
names through looping routine. Am I being correct here?

Does anyone have sample codes for such purpose? And how about groups? Could
PHPMapScript recognize layer groups as well?

Many thanks,
-Kresh