Enrico Raviglione wrote:
Hi to all,

i try to do with MapServer (with p.mapper as interface) a join with a shape into a layer and a dbf table. The type of join are one to many. I follow the manual but i never see any query result also if i try to make a one-to-one join.

I can obtain the same result of the join if i can do a spatial query.

My need are make a spatial query from one shape on a specific layer, selected by the user with the mouse click, to find a list of overlapped shapes (and its attributes) who stay on some different layers.

Can anyone help me or send some samples or documentation for one or the two different solution?

Hello,

The documentation contains examples for joining a SHP with a DBF (http://www.mapserver.org/mapfile/join.html). The examples in that document use MapServer CGI, but I am not familiar with p.mapper. Maybe try your initial tests with MapServer CGI, to verify that you have the correct configuration, before testing with your application.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/