From: Will Stevens <williamstev...@gmail.com<mailto:williamstev...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 7:39 AM
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>"
<marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: OpenStack Revenues Approaching $3.4B: 451 Research

Openstack is just bitter because they still don't have a product that works and
our product works just fine.  Just goes to show that more money doesn't always
solve the problem...  :)  All that money and almost no success stories.  Kind
of sad really...

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 1:09 AM, Madan Ganesh Velayudham