On Sun, 2011-04-17 at 10:15 -0400, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions wrote:
> On 04/15/2011 06:52 PM, Clovis Tristão wrote:
> > Hi Italo,
> >
> > Congratulations for your presentation. I liked :-)
> >
> > Clóvis
> >
> > On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 4:00 PM, drew<d...@baseanswers.com>  wrote:
> >
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> Video of Italo Vignoli's presentation, LibreOffice and The Document
> >> Foundation, presented at last weeks Flourish 2011 conference is now
> >> available at:.
> >>
> >> http://flourishconference.blip.tv/file/4987563/
> >>
> >> Best wishes,
> >>
> >> Drew Jensen
> Is there a downloadable file of this presentation?

Hi Tim,

You can download it directly from the address above - just open a
console under Linux and use a wget command - it is a tad over 300 megs.

If you want a smaller version, I have it downloaded and could convert it
to a webM format or a vorbis format, either of which would reduce the
size by a good bit. Just let me know on that.

Thanks

Drew