Hi Charles,

On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 15:40 +0200, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> As I saw no comments on suggestions for tracks and ideas for
> LibreOffice conference, I would like to propose 4 specific tracks (+1on
> ODF if needed)

        Interesting.

> - Development conferences
> - Technical BoF sessions

        So - I love these two :-)

> - Community Sessions
> - Marketing Track

        But - I wonder: I'd imagined this would primarily be a conference
focused on members & core contributors - so IMHO the CfP should make it
clear that we are not primarily soliciting end-user focused talks, but
talks on how to improve / structure / grow our community, and/or how to
improve / co-ordinate our marketing etc.

        Do we have a papers committee yet to write the CfP etc. ?

        Thanks,

                Michael.

--
 michael.me...@novell.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot