On 04/14/2016 09:14 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
Hi Joe,

I didn't see this called out in the meeting notes from today (I missed
the meeting, sorry), but we could either:

* run this next Tuesday, in addition to the scheduled articles; or
* run it on Wednesday, push Wednesday's article to Friday, and give
   nirik a little more time for his OpenVPN piece

Anyone have preferences?

Sorry, I must have missed this one somehow, I don't remember seeing it. I think the second option is best here. We can run the Call for Contributors article next Friday.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory