On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 7:17 PM, Sylvia Sánchez <lailah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Justin!
>
> Can you tell me what GMT or UTC time is it?  So I can calculate better my
> own time.  I hope to be there.

Hi Sylvia!

I believe that this email is auto-generated by the fedocal application, and
the link in the email should give you the UTC times:

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/meeting/4434/

Also, if you have set up your timezone in your FAS account, and log into
the fedocal app. that it will also show it to you in your timezone too!

cheers,
ryanlerch