A statement I posted on my Facebook page:

IMO:

Only the most hardened Biden Puppet will deny the obvious truth that Joe Biden
is mentally and physically deteriorating and should not be a candidate for
president. This is what happens when you're a puppet; you deny reality due to
your undying loyalty to a specific political party or candidate. This is what
Biden Puppets have in common with Trump Puppets. They know he is too old to run
but would never say it out loud (except maybe to whisper it under the sheets to
an intimate partner). Here’s the thing though; Bidens' age will not affect the
outcome of the election. For those that are politically engaged and understand
the threat that Trump poses, Bidens’ age is just an inconvenience, a small
problem that might result in a less than enthusiastic vote, but a vote none the
less.

Can the same be said for Bidens’ full-throated support for Israels’ genocidal
bombing of Gaza? I would say, emphatically NO. A person has no control over the
aging process. As everyone my age knows, we don't consciously decide to get
old... it just happens. Making a conscious choice to provide weapons, money and
political cover for Netanyahu and his right-wing extremist government is
something else altogether. Those deliberate actions mean that he is aiding and
abetting the expulsion and mass murder of 2.3 million men, women and children.
THAT is the issue that will cost the Democratic Party the election in 2024, and
rightfully so.

I have no illusions about what a second Trump administration will mean for
civil rights, labor rights, political discourse, political violence and
international relations during his time in office and probably well beyond.
Nevertheless, like millions of other Americans, I will sit this election out.
The choice between voting for a genocidal octogenarian or a Mussolini wannabe
is no choice at all. Let the chips fall where they may.

NO CEASEFIRE, NO VOTE

IW

View/Reply Online (#29022): https://groups.io/g/marxmail/message/29022
-=-=-
POSTING RULES & NOTES
#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.
#4 Do not exceed five posts a day.
-=-=-
Group Owner: marxmail+ow...@groups.io