It is not implemented yet but, in my opinion, should be the next version of the validation generation : to be able to validate the associations. In addition to normal multiplicities (0..*, 1..*, etc) , the best scenario would be to enable particular multiplicities such as 2..* or 2..2 that would need a minimum of 2 elements in a list.

Philippe

François Eric a écrit :

Do we have any way to do this for associations? We would need to specify the mutliplicity 1..*, 0..*, etc. but have we implemented it.

I'm pretty sure the answer is no but want to make sure.

François

Philippe Brouillette wrote:

Hi all,
When modeling, it is now possible to use the "Required" stereotype for attribute for validation purposes. At first, I used the default "required" attribute from Andromda but it seems to make use of the multiplicity of an attribute to determine if the attribute is required. Since Poseidon place a "1" multiplicity, all the attributes where required. So, the "Required" stereotype is a temporary fix to keep compatibility with the existing models.

Philippe

This SF.Net email is sponsored by xPML, a groundbreaking scripting language that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live webcast and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding territory!