Well,

like I said, I just did an update from the genapp CVS and the only thing that is custom is the model, at this point. I have no default.properties for the generated app build. Also, the UnicityViolationException is a rather old outlet... And last, I did chek in the default.properties and both the "ignoreExceptionUnicityViolation" and the "ignoreDAOFactory" properties are set to "false".

Vincent

François Eric wrote:

Please send your questions to the list so that we keep a trace of the answers.

The files are probably not being generated because your default.properties does not have the ignoreXXX=false for the new outlets. Compare your default.properties with the one in mdarad-genapp/templates/build

François

Vincent-Olivier Arsenault wrote:

Après avoir fait un update total de mdarad-genapp et fait un genapp, en essayant de compiler mon modèle UP4C, j'ai les erreurs suivantes....

1) pour une raison quelconque les ServiceLocator, DAOFactory, etc. ne sont pas générés
2) les UnicityViolationException ne sont pas générés

weird?!!? saurais-tu pourquoi?

Vincent

[javac] /Users/vincent/Desktop/up4/up4c/projects/dataisland.org/workspace/up4.com/output/cumul/src/java/com/up4/account/customer/delegates/MeasurementProfileDelegate.java:3: cannot resolve symbol [javac] symbol : class ServiceLocator [javac] location: package up4
   [javac] import com.up4.ServiceLocator;

[javac] /Users/vincent/Desktop/up4/up4c/projects/dataisland.org/workspace/up4.com/output/cumul/src/java/com/up4/account/facades/TransactionalAccountBusinessObjectFacadeBase.java:13: package org.mdarad.global.dao does not exist
   [javac] import org.mdarad.global.dao.DAOFactory;

[javac] /Users/vincent/Desktop/up4/up4c/projects/dataisland.org/workspace/up4.com/output/cumul/src/java/com/up4/account/trader/dao/StockKeepingUnitDAO.java:49: cannot resolve symbol [javac] symbol : class StockKeepingUnitOrdernumberUnicityViolationException [javac] location: class com.up4.account.trader.dao.StockKeepingUnitDAO [javac] public StockKeepingUnit saveStockKeepingUnit(StockKeepingUnit instance) throws org.mdarad.framework.exception.ConcurrencyException, DAOException, StockKeepingUnitOrdernumberUnicityViolationException {