Hi,

I have rearranged the samples as follows:

- Petstore: Will now represent the real Sun Petstore application. Pascal will work on customizing it and including the correct front end. - TotalTest: The old petstore. This is the application in which we can test all our model use cases: new stereotypes, datatypes, association types, etc. This is the application that cruise control tests when a check in is made to test the application is still functionnal. It is the one each one of us should test before doing a checkin. - Helmet (hlmt: hockey league management tool): This is a new sample on which I'm working. If you want more details, let me know.

Frank