Hi,

Following the refactoring of the framework and of genapp, you might
encounter problems with your deployments of JBoss.  This is because of
the changes that we used to do in the configs of JBoss to workaround our
J2ee 1.4 compliance problems (FAQ of mdarad).  These config changes are
no longer necessary.

You can therefore 1 of 2 things:

1) Modify your jboss parameters:
http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/whatsnew40/html_single/ (section 2.1)
2) Install a fresh version of jboss4.0.2 and do the minimal:
    2.1) Copy the mysql driver to server/default/lib
    2.2) Uncomment the SSL connector in tomcat
(http://www.mdarad.org/webapp/faq.htm)

This should correct the deployment problems.  Let me know if something's
missing

François