Hi Daniel,

I've built this skin (http://www.wiki-babel.org/en/Main_Page) based on
the MonoBook that came with mw 1.15. It works ok with firefox 3.6 but
is a bit off with other browsers unfortunately. The code is here:
https://www.assembla.com/spaces/wikibabel
I can't claim it's a work of art and it's probably quite site
specific, but if you like it or think it can be useful in any way,
feel free :)

cheers,
Laurent

Follow me around the world: www.laurentaroundtheworld.net