Hi,

I know this has been asked many times, but I would like to ask if there is
aaaaany way at all, including hacks, writing a custom extension, etc..

Why?  Because the data in my special purpose semantic wiki is the basis of
another app which could suffer a lot if certain people try to "game" my system.
 And generally, I'm trying to make things as tight as possible while still
being editable by anons.

Any suggestions, thoughts, or general musings are appreciated.

Thanks!
Al

P.S. For example, I wonder if there is a way to intercept the URL connection
and simply replace action=edit query parameter with action=formedit for
non-sysops.