I really doubt SPF is going to help you since the message you're getting
seems to indicate that they are responding to spam complaints.  This
indicates people have been marking emails from your server as spam.
That would override any SPF record.

Google is notorious for not setting up any sort of feedback loop
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feedback_loop_%28email%29) so there is no
way to see what sort of emails you are sending that people are marking
as spam -- but their notoriety in this regard may only extend to me.

That said, make sure that the emails you are sending out contain clear
instructions on how to disable any email.

Assuming the emails that caused this Google block originate from
MediaWiki, it would be best if you could modify the emails to put
something at the top to let people know they are getting this because
they signed up for email notices on your wiki and how they can disable
them.  (Unfortunately I don't know how you could do that since I haven't
looked into that yet.)

But do read http://www.google.com/mail/help/bulk_mail.html and take the
precautions it mentions.  SPF is one, DKIM is another, but a clear way
to disable email is a third.

Finally, verify that the security of your system hasn't been compromised
and no one is using it to spam people.

--
http://hexmode.com/

There is no path to peace. Peace is the path.
   -- Mahatma Gandhi, "Non-Violence in Peace and War"