On 10/18/2013 07:10 AM, Abhinav Koppula wrote:
> I had git cloned mediawiki-core for development purposes 6 months back.
> However, I could not contribute much. Yesterday, I did a git pull and it
> got updated. I also did a git pull for all the extensions present.

> Am I doing anything wrong?
> Please help me in fixing this.

I just updated my git repo today and didn't have any problems.

The first thing to do is disable all the extensions in your
LocalSettings.php file.

If that doesn't work, then it may be that you have some local
modifications causing this.  Try seeing what branch you are on by using
"git branch" at the command line.  If it doesn't have an asterisk next
to master, then check out the master branch and try again.

If you are on master, checkout a fresh copy of master and try again.

HTH,

Mark.