Thanks, cite is working now, how about refToolbar?
On 30/01/2015 6:43 PM, Support Simpsonspedia wrote:
hi,

best regards
M.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: Brenton Horne
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 2:03 AM
To: MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
Subject: [MediaWiki-l] Cite, refToolbar and infobox

Hi,

I've added Cite and refToolbar to my Wiki but they aren't being loaded.
Cite was automatically in my extension directory immediately after
installation, so what I did was I added

require_once "$IP/extensions/Cite/SpecialCite.php";

To near the end of LocalSettings.php and while cite appears @
Special:Version it does not appear to be working. For example, citation
templates I've added to my Wiki are not organized into footnotes when
contained between <ref> </ref> tags and these tags are, in fact, left
unparsed in articles.

As for refToolbar I added this extension (via copy-pasting the files
listed here
[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:RefToolbar#Related_scripts]
into their respective MediaWiki namespace pages (including adding

* refToolbar[ResourceLoader|default|dependencies=user.options,mediawiki.legacy.wikibits]|refToolbar.js

* refToolbarBase[ResourceLoader|hidden|rights=hidden]|refToolbarBase.js

to MediaWiki:Gadgets-definition). <gadget-refToolbar> appears @
Special:Preferences under Gadgets and is ticked.

Thanks for your time,
Brenton