I would be grateful for some direction or an idea of where to look. I feel
like I'm going in a circle with the resource module docs.

What I need to do is load a js module based on language direction in a
skin. Ltr load a ltr.js, rtl direction load a rtl.js instead. Here is what
I came up with, please let me know if there is a better way to do this.

   if ( $GLOBALS['wgLang']->getDir() == 'rtl' ) {
       $out->addModules('skins.script-rtl.js'); }
   else {
       $out->addModules('skins.script-ltr.js'); }

Preliminary testing seems to work, is there a better or recommended way?

Thanks
Tom