Hello, Efan,

As far as I know, the Day 1 code drop of MeeGo has no handheld UX yet, which
means although you can see a xterm, there's no desktop environment and
window manager on top of it (correct me if I'm wrong). I think it needs lots
of work to port all things you need by yourself, and it won't be so
meaningful after MeeGo releases the official handheld UX.

As MeeGo comes from Moblin and Maemo, I expect that the handheld UX will
basically come from Maemo 6 (Harmattan). Hence I would rather suggest you
stick with Maemo at this moment until Nokia/Intel announces the official
handheld UX. Nothing can stop you trying Qt applications on Maemo now with
Qt Mobility/libdui now, and these features will be part of MeeGo handheld.

Samael Wang