MICHAEL ESH wrote:

> Will parts from a 1981 300SE interchange with 1981 300 SD?
> Is there a fee for the Car Fax? I saw a few other requests for these.
> I have a chance to purchase the 81 SE fro $200.00
> The engine is intact but not running, some rust, all glass and lights are
> good, interior is average no rips and dark blue leather.  Anyone need parts
> or the whole car.
> It is in Muskegon, Michigan

Doesn't sound like it's worth a carfax, but on the other hand, I once bought a
parts car from a lister and had Kaleb run a carfax on it. If you pay for
an unlimited subscription (~20 a month I believe) then a carfax might be
considered "free". Kaleb usually has a subscription. That 14 digit VIN
you gave isn't US spec, so I don't know if a carfax is possible.

If those dark blue seats would fit in my W116 I'd be interested.
I'm pretty sure the fronts interchange, but not so sure about
the back. I've got tobacco leather now, and the back seat is
the worst of mine.
I'm in the Charlotte/Olivet area, between Lansing and Battle Creek.