Folks

It’s cold here …. I think the temp went down to about 25 last night …. We saw
17f about 20 years ago and I know it has not gone below freezing since before
2016!

The 2018 heat pump is even trying with heat strip$ and the interior temp is
about 55

No fun

The water seems to be frozen.  I have the house next door which is on the
ground but has no heat right now …
 Pipes are all PEX over there ….I haven’t tried that water.

My spaceship 🚀 motor home is running its heat pump and I think it’s warmer out
there. Haven’t tried the Motor home water

My daughter who is married to a Ukrainian and lives in California said that
it’s colder now on tybee  than it is in Kiev!

Stay warm people

Xx rick hawkins