Folks

I could never get any of those small arrow, I think, electric staple guns to do anything … but then I probably was borrowing them from neighbors. When I just redid a 9x12 screened porch I bought this

I bought it as a return or something for $17 …. It is fabulous!!

If you can’t find an air one to shoot the insulated just use in insulated staples and don’t pierce the CAT wires and maybe staple with a pad of cardboard between the wire and the staple

That’s what I would do

We stapled up about 90 linear feet of 36 inch aluminum screen effortlessly

My two cents worth

Xx rick