Folks,

I like the stop leak for the human body thoughts….. aspirin or blood thinners
DO thin blood to the point that bleeding is harder to stop and I assume there
are drugs to thicken it for surgery for example.

As for epoxy leak stop additive or whatever it is …. Perhaps it only hardens
where there is the heat of combustion … I don’t even know if it is even epoxy.
And then it might not last very long. I don’t care if I have to take a $1500
bath on the car … I’d consider a $2k sale for the hovercraft with bad head
gasket or worst a lucky day … I’m perfectly willing to move on. Right now there
are a TON of mercedes wagons for sale in Georgia, SC and NC.

Not keeping it seems like a good idea. I kind of would a  $1000 Nissan leaf to
play with …. One with a bad battery. Apparently if you can find a big battery
from a 2017 leaf you can beef up the rear springs and install it in a 2011-13
older model and then you can get maybe 150 or 175 mile range which would be a
useful car.  I did drive a leaf around Atlanta some a few years ago and it was
a delight. Although my daughter had two Teslas and now one, I’ve never driven
one … they live in California, of course. And I wouldn’t even pay $10k for a
beater Tesla.

Xx rick