Folks and Andrew

I would not buy a VW anything

If you want to go cheap, buy a used Nissan leaf … they are really sweet …. I
drove a friends 2012 around Atlanta some .. it was nice …. The newer you buy,
the longer the range

My daughter had two teslas … a used model S and a bought new model 3 …. They
are perfect cars ….The S was leased and they gave it back but they bought the
Model 3 and she now has 80k miles on it …. Other than tires the only service
was a failed 12 volt battery … backup power, I guess and Tesla covered that

Although I drove air cooled VW for years I wouldn’t go near one of their modern
incarnations although the ID buzz looks cute but not cheap

Xx rick