I've found a cause fo the problem. This was not exaclty what I wrote.
The problem was in chracters encoding. When history log contained some
cyrillic commit messages, history was not displayed.

I've added
  -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
in eclipse.ini

and changed env. variable HGENCODING:
HGENCODING=utf8

Now i have correct history view and console messages.

--
WBR,
Alexander