(FYI you have to pass arguments to the jar file if you don't want it to
immediately quit with an error message, this is why the bash wrapper
exists. But the missing .so error seems to happen first.) Googling this
seems to suggest that your JDK 17 installation is broken, try reinstalling
it. Does the indicated file
"/usr/lib/jvm/java-17-openjdk-arm64/lib/libawt_xawt.so" exist?