The ∀𝑎 ∈ (Base‘𝑔) expression, or in ascii syntax "A. a e. (Base`g)" is
the beginning of the restricted forall quantifier "A. x e. A ph" where you
have highlighted just the "A. x e. A" part. It is read "for all x in A,
..." and denotes that some property "ph" holds for every x such that x e. A
holds. In this case, the property in question is the remainder of the
expression ∃𝑚 ∈ (Base‘𝑔)(𝑚(+g‘𝑔)𝑎) = (0g‘𝑔). In words, the expression
says this:

The class "Grp" is defined to be the set of all *g* in "Mnd" (i.e. *g*
being a monoid) such that for all *a* in the base set (carrier) of *g*,
there exists some *m* in the base set of *g* such that *m* + *a* = 0, where
+ and 0 are the monoid operations on *g*.