Sounds good to me. You should send a PR to
https://github.com/metamath/metamath-website-seed, which contains the
source for index.html. What are you planning to do with the translated
sources? Are they in a separate repo? The site build does run latex for
some things although I don't think it compiles the metamath pdf right now.