I have just listed 80 philippine tektites on ebay.See
here:http://www.ebaystores.com/The-AmunRe-Museum/_i.html?_nkw=tektite&submit=Search&_sid=1598024

My prices are lower than anybody else on ebay or any website that I could
find.These have gotten rarer and you now need a permit to take them out of the
philipines. (Mine have all been exported several years ago before the
restrictions came into effect). Its not hard to get a permit but a bigger
reason that these will get rarer is because they have gotten harder to find.
Farmers are not finding them on the top of their fields anymore. A few years
ago the chinatown bric a brac sellers had bucket fulls of these. Now its very
hard to find any.I would expect prices to go up over the next couple of years
as they get rarer.See my ebay user id AMUNRESincerelyDeanPS: While you are at
it look over my cheaper grade and large NWAs that I have a couple hundred of
listed. Nobody beats my price on those either